From the series, "My Pacific Northwest," this was inspired by a friend whose dream is to live out of a camper van, stand up paddle boarding. While contemplating the concept, I came across a single octopus tentacle on a beach that was still pulsating even with the rest of its body nowhere to be found. I imagined it dying a sudden death and being transported to another world, where its black ink turned into a night sky.
• Original was drawn and painted on paper with pen, water color and gouache
• Printed using Canon archival inks on archival paper guaranteed to last many generations
• Signed and dated by the artist
• Choose from 10x8 and 14x11
• Both 10x8 and 14x11 are standard frame sizes
• Ships in acid free cello sleeve, stiff backing board and protective rigid mailer